Lincoln, Neb. (March 17, 2014) – LIBA PAC endorses candidates.
On Tuesday, May 13th, the citizens of Lincoln will have the opportunity to make their voices heard in the primary elections. The Lincoln Independent Business Association Political Action Committee (LIBA PAC) is pleased to announce endorsement of the following candidates:
- Dallas Jones – State Legislative District 28
- Brent Smoyer – State Legislative District 26
- Hunter Paneitz – State Legislative District 46
- Todd Wiltgen - County Commissioner District 5
- Pam Dingman - County Engineer
The LIBA PAC either met with or attempted to meet with all candidates in these races and chose to endorse Candidates based on their support of the following issues:
- Growing economic development
- Assisting job providers
- Limited government & equitable government benefits
- Low tax rates
- Conservative fiscal principles
The LIBA PAC endorses candidates who promote free enterprise and a healthy business environment for the citizens of Lincoln.